- ALL FUNDS MUST BE SENT THROUGH THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS MAIL), DROP-OFFS ARE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE;
- Any funds received shall be credited to the inmate's account on the first business day following the funds arrival at the Detention Center;
- Money orders may be dropped off at the Detention Center Administrative Office, utilize the envelopes located near the drop box in the lobby;
- Funds received through the mail must be in the form of a Money Order made payable to the inmate.
- Money Order is limited to $150.00.
- Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Access Corrections Secure Deposits is the fastest, most convenient way to deposit funds into your loved one’s account! Send money with your Visa or MasterCard using one of the following options:
1. Smart Device: Download our Android or iOS app.
2. Online: accesscorrections.com. The app and online options offer the lowest handling charge!
3. Toll-free Telephone: 866-345-1884. Call 24/7 to speak with a bilingual representative.
Page last modified 05/13/21 15:07:43